- Irwin Corey Message Board [ return ]
FromMessage
Jerry Charles
 Email

4/15/2005
12:25:42
Subject: product endorsement
IP: Logged

I have just signed a deal with Federman Pharmaceuticals, to endorse in radio adds, and possibly television commercials, their new men's sexual enhancement pill called "TUR-BO-NER", as soon as its approved by the FDA. Members of my fan club will recieve a complimentary dose,
thank you for your continued support.
Jerry
* Not available in Catasauqua.

M. Dit
 Email

4/15/2005
13:33:32
RE: product endorsement

Jerry, could your Tur-bo-ner help me? My name is Dit and unfortunately I was born with a dwarfed unit. On my best days I am able to use a urinal but mostly have to sit down to relieve myself. I have tried every product on the market but to no avail. Please don't tell me this is another venue of your comedy act. You have been my favorite performer since I was small fry and I'm not refering to my wee-wee. Although you don't know it you helped me get through a rough point in my life, that was when my eye fell out. Possibly you can help me cross another bridge in my life, Jerry you just don't know what it would be like for me to wake up just one morning with a little chubby pretending that I am the great Ohmar the tent maker.

your buddy Dit.

sigfild vrams
 Email

5/25/2005
15:37:23
RE: product endorsement

P 1

Post a reply to this message:
Name:
Email:
Notify me when I get a reply to my message:Yes  No