- Irwin Corey Message Board [ return ]
FromMessage
Jerry Charles
 Email

3/28/2005
12:10:37
Subject: special thank yous !
IP: Logged

Thank you all for that great reception and show of love at the second show, saturday night. I love you all, what an audience !!!!!
Special special thanks for Ling & Bibby for letting me sleep in the booth, Eddie Z, for driving me home from the diner and not hitting me when I threw up inside his mustang, Zeb for getting me coffee even though he has been banned from Burger King for 25 years, Joyce and Sandra for "the sandwhich"....you bad girls. All the folks from front street, Sad Sach, Benny, The Boulevard Esso station, 7-11, Dit and Louis, Logus, Mel, Pappy, Uncle Drippy, the porter, the girl with the one giant nostril, the swell folks who live in the parking lot, and to Ling & Bibby for the free drinks !
Luv Ya, Babies !!!!!!
Jerry

Bing
 Email

3/30/2005
11:12:31
RE: special thank yous !

You have to get your "pet" out of the basement. Its starting to stink somethin' fierce, and you can smell it all the way over at the donut pumper bar across the canal, and they are complaining that the stench is putting them "off their pudding", whatever that means. We don't mind you storing your stuff on the premises, but we have to draw the line here. Libby doesn't even know what the "pet" is, and I sure as shit, don't want to know. My grandson wass poking it with a garden weasel, and it was moaning and leaking some vile bile-like fluid from inside the burlap sack. Our darling chihuahua, "Donna" hasn't been seen for 2 days, and the rat/mice/vermin problem in the basement seems to have suddenly dissipated. We don't want to play hardball, since you are our favorite entertainer, but we feel that we must take a stand. I caught Hunk and Moon Man climbing thru the basement window with a fishing net, a fireaxe and a a hefty bag, and that always spells trouble. Please advise,
Bing

kid gus
 Email

5/25/2005
15:49:22

DADDY GUS
 Email

6/11/2005
18:48:44