- Irwin Corey Message Board [ return ]
FromMessage
Jerry Charles
 Email

3/15/2005
12:13:05
Subject: I know who you are
IP: Logged

Yoo might be able to fool Eddie, but then again, Eddie has been insane since grade school. i'm not insane, and I know where you live and what you do when you think nobody is watching, but let me tell you, someone is always watching, well, not really someone, more like some voices that are in my head. They keep me informed as to your movements (not bowell, you pigs), and I am keeping a log of everything you do. We'll see who gets the last laugh last. And another thing, Swinger is not deceased, he is where he has always been. Think about that when you are on the toilet and feeling safe and invincible. you ain't foolin' anybody, you know !

moon man mullins
 Email

3/22/2005
08:35:47
RE: I know who you are

hey, who is this dude refracting about bowel movements and
saving the logs? enos has quite a turd collection too, going back
to the first bush administration. if you think your turds are of
value, i suggest hanging out on the pourch after dark and
waiting for him to air out his crawl space. he gives fair
appraisals, and he works on the barter system.
he also has some cool food like products that he makes
himself.
and oh yeay-jerry charles is dead so go play trick or treat in
another neighborhood.
mmm

Jerry Charles
 Email

3/23/2005
05:13:01

I am not dead !................but moon Man and Hunk and the rest of you Honkendaqua losers are gonna be in for a big surprise when Ed Earl Jr. comes to pay you a visit in his 63 Spitfire....and by the time you figure that one out, if in fact you ever do, it will be way too late......and watch the night skies for Larry and Bob, they are eternally soaring overhead and broadcasting your disgusting poorly hidden secret escapades over pirate radio to your parents who are actually, and obviously, space aliens. Go stand in a snowbank half naked and scream at passing automobiles on New Years Eve, 1969....you thought we had forgotten that episode, didn't you? Don't mess with Jerry Charles (me), because you will regret it. I can be your worst nightmare, just like i'm mine........think about that when your sitting in detention.
I hate you guys, you make me puke.

moon man mullins
 Email

3/29/2005
07:34:48

where it splattered
i do not care.

Hunk Silfies
 Email

3/29/2005
09:51:50

thats was not funny, Moon Man. I don't make fun of your bike, don't cast aspirins at my chickens. Ohh, you make me so mad !

moon man mullins
 Email

3/29/2005
16:20:41

i traded the huffy in for a skateboard. it's too hard to moon
from a 3 speed banana seat.

P 1

Post a reply to this message:
Name:
Email: