- Irwin Corey Message Board [ return ]
FromMessage
Buddy Beefburglar
 Email

1/21/2005
10:08:50
Subject: stop it right now
IP: Logged

Listen up Ed, Earl Herman, whatever you are calling yourself this afternoon, I'm not telling you this again. Stay out of my restaurant. Don't even set foot on my parking lot. you cannot just come around here, and stand in front of the entrance with a chrome bedpan on your head and acost passerbys and possible customers. I admit, the first few months it was sorta funny, especially when the urine/diahreaa would run down over your eyes and you would scream like a little girl, but that is starting to get a little old, and its killing the lunch trade. I'm gonna have to call your Dad and Mom if you don't knock it off. Your 51 now, shouldn't you think about your future?
Your ex-pal,
Buddy

zoltan fubwa
 Email

1/21/2005
10:19:06
RE: stop it right now

Greetings to you Mr. Beefburglar, i would like to send to you my
fondest wishes. Also, how is Mrs. Beefburglar today?

Buddy B.
 Email

1/21/2005
10:31:14

Listen Zoltan, go Fubwa yourself. I know you are Ed, you ain't foolin anybody, you know. You know damn well that Jumbo left me for Otto years ago, because of his extensive monster card collection. How could you be so cruel? Ok, I'll forgive you, and you can have your old job back at the restaurant (sic), but keep Lewie off the davenport, and that thing you refer to as your pet dog, has to stay in the alley until you lance that festering boil on its buttocks. Its disturbing some of the customers, when it rubs up against their legs, or drinks from the spitoon.
Buddy

zoltan fubwa
 Email

1/21/2005
11:26:33

Buddy B.
 Email

1/21/2005
11:58:58